Dr. Courtney Babcock
Dr. Babcock’s goal is to educate and empower her patients to make choices that not only optimize how they feel but also work within their lifestyle.
Although Dr. Babcock treats a wide range of concerns, she has a special interest in pediatric health and development and pre/post natal care. Through her own experience, she understands the importance of building the proper foundations for health promotion in order to see lasting results. With a psychology background, she is passionate about demonstrating the power of integrative treatment options for anxiety, depression and sleep disturbances. Other common areas of treatment for Dr. Babcock include digestive related concerns including, IBS symptoms, celiac disease and acid reflux, as well as hormonal imbalances such as adrenal dysfunction, thyroid disruption, menopause, PMS and PCOS.
She believes in an integrative approach to healthcare, collaborating with medical doctors, surgeons, nutritionists, osteopaths, and psychologists to ensure the safest and most optimal treatment plans for her patients.
Dr. Babcock can requisition indicated lab tests, including food sensitivity testing, environmental allergies, hormone panels, Candida, SIBO, Comprehensive stool analysis, H pylori, Genetic/DNA analysis, and certain nutrients/minerals, such as B12, Vitamin D, zinc, and magnesium.
- Naturopathic Doctor, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Pediatrics specialty shift, Robert Schad Naturopathic Teaching Clinic
- Internship completed at the Sherbourne HIV clinic, Toronto
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, major, McGill University
- Bachelor of Commerce, minor, McGill University
- Birth Doula, Naturopathic Doula Certification
- Personal Trainer, Australia Institute of Fitness (AIF)