Needleless (Pediatric) Acupuncture
Generally suggested for ages 4 -14 years old.
This treatment will use a combination of the following Traditional Chinese Medicine adjunct therapies to help improve the body’s functions and promote a natural self-healing process:
- Cupping – dynamic or stationary
- Gua sha – a tool rubbed along the skin in long strokes with enough pressure applied to create microtrauma or appearance of bruising.
- Ear Seeds – tiny stickers with round seeds applied to the ears that provide sustained acupressure to specific acupoints within the ear
- Infrared heat lamp with anti-inflammatory effects
- Possible recommendations for Chinese Herbs. Herbal formulas are purchased separately and are not included in the price of appointment.
Young patients are always welcome to gently ease into the use of ultra-fine needles should you and your child feel comfortable with this. In fact, many children start converting to needles once they are more comfortable with the process.
For detailed pricing information, please visit our fees page.