Acupuncture is a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body to stimulate specific anatomic sites (acupuncture points or acupoints) to help improve the body’s functions and promote a natural self-healing process.
Adjunct therapies that may be used during these appointments:
- Electrostimulation acupuncture
- Cupping – dynamic or stationary
- Gua sha – a tool rubbed along the skin in long strokes with enough pressure applied to create microtrauma or appearance of bruising.
- Ear Seeds – tiny stickers with round seeds applied to the ears that provide sustained acupressure to specific acupoints within the ear
- Infrared heat lamp with anti-inflammatory effects
- Possible recommendations for Chinese Herbs. Herbal formulas are purchased separately and are not included in the price of appointment.
For detailed pricing information, please visit our online booking page.