Our team is committed to helping you live your best life possible. This is precisely why we host regular events, including seminars, workshops & challenges (because who doesn’t love a challenge?) at our clinic year-round. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay in the know!
Are you wondering if the 6 week workshop 'Transform your Parenting' is for you?
Find out more at this FREE introductory workshop:
-The # 1 reason pre-schoolers misbehave and what to do about it.
-The leading cause of tantrums and how to handle them.
-The most important parenting skill to prevent teenaged difficulties.
Canned/monetary donations to Calgary Food Bank welcomed.
A six-week course for parents of pre-schoolers (Ages 2-6)
with Lucinda Flavelle, Registered Clinical Counsellor
• Learn and practice 5 tools to create a peaceful home environment
• Discover why children whine, resist, bite, kick, and hit and what to do about it
• Learn to set limits to help your child’s emotional development
• Re-gain your confidence as your child’s best bet
The course is based on a developmental and attachment-based approach to parenting.
This 6-week course includes:
• Six 1.5 hour classes Thursday evenings, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
• Six 30-minute private, one-on-one parent coaching and consulting sessions (can be done in person or over the phone)
• The course text: Rest, Play, Grow by Deborah MacNamara
• Valued at $725!
Course dates are Sept 26, Oct 3, Oct 10, Oct 17, Oct 24, Nov 7, 2019. No class on Hallowe’en.
Course limited to 10 participants. Don't miss out!
Is this class for you? Find out at our FREE introductory workshops on September 5 or 19.
Discount available for spouses - contact us for details.