Dr. Mawji’s basic chia pudding recipe
Servings: 4 (half cup each)
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ½ cup whole organic chia seeds
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Toppings to taste (any fresh fruit will do):
- 100% raw cacao nibs
- Add the following to a bowl with the above measurements:
- Coconut milk
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- Mix well
- Place in fridge for 4 hours
- After 4 hours check for consistency, you may need to stir again
- Leave overnight and dish out into 4 mini mason jars
- Top with fresh fruit such as blueberries, bananas and/or cacao nibs
- Your 4 jars are ready to go for the week!
*you may also want to layer the chia pudding with gluten free oats for more fibre!
If you are interested in seeing Dr. Nadia Mawji as a patient, please book an initial appointment with her online today or email email@example.com for more information! Dr. Nadia Mawji also offers free 15 minute consults if you’d like to meet with her first before booking an initial appointment. Stay up to date with her Naturmend blog posts for more information on cutting edge treatments and research!