’Tis the season! Hot chocolate and marshmallows are a must after playing in the snow or getting cold tobogganing. Here’s a protein-filled super chocolate-y mix I threw together that I’d like to share with you.
- 10oz of boiling water
- 1 tbsp of your favourite hot chocolate mix
- 1 tbsp of PurePaleo Protein by Designs for Health
- a splash of cinnamon (not featured in picture)
- a touch of milk alternative (I used a smooth soy blend)
- marshmallows (I used peppermint flavoured)
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a blender
- Blend (I find this is the most efficient way to mix the protein powder)
- Add your milk alternative
- Top with marshmallows
Dr. Sarah Kent is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor specializing in your health. She blends traditional knowledge with current scientific understanding to generate wellness within her patients. She has received specialized training in naturopathic sports medicine, applying the principles and tools of naturopathic care in treating athletes.