What happens when you need to clean out the fridge because you are going away for while? This crazy amazing salad! We just kept adding food to the plate and the result was spectacular. So now when we meal prep we often individually cook meats and veggies so we can tailor our meal each day when we construct them for our lunch or dinner. All you need is a base of any greens, a meat source and some veggies. Here’s how we bedazzled this delicious salad!
- Medium rare free range antibiotic free tenderloin
- Roasted broccoli (broccoli florets tossed in EVOO and baked till goldenly delicious)
- Diced peppers (orange for colour)
- Toasted sunflower seeds
- A bed of greens to rest these ingredients upon (Kale & Spinach)
- Dressing: Not sure if we needed it but we opted for a favourite: Little Creek Dressing, Original)
Combine and eat up with great company or better yet potluck this meal and get your buddies to bring a few ingredients each to share. A great way to share healthy food!
Dr. Sarah Kent is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor specializing in your health. She blends traditional knowledge with current scientific understanding to generate wellness within her patients. She has received specialized training in naturopathic sports medicine, applying the principles and tools of naturopathic care in treating athletes.