Hi there! Your favourite Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant here!
Today, I’m sharing my recipe for this absolutely gorgeous fat-filled Rose Bark. This bark can be served in “bomb” form as well, but as sometimes even I get lazy, I’ve simply laid it down on a piece of parchment paper instead. This is the perfect snack for those following the Keto Diet and is a feast for both the tummy and the eyes. The delicate flavour and scent of this bark make it perfect for February, the month of “love”, and I suggest making this for a date or any time you are feeling the need to be a little decadent. 🙂 We best serve ourselves when we eat will ALL of our senses, which is precisely why this is such a delightful dessert to make and consume.
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple butter
- 2 oz organic cacao nibs
- 2 oz unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- Organic edible rose petals for decoration
- Melt the coconut butter and maple butter together in a shallow pot over low heat.
- Keep stirring together until fully dissolved and integrated.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
- Quickly pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle flowers over top.
- Quickly insert parchment lined cookie sheet until freezer. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Break into pieces and store in the fridge or freezer. Will keep for a week in the fridge and 3 weeks in the freezer.
- Share when you want to impress your date, your parents or just treat yo self! Cause you deserve it!
“Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.”- Katharine Lee Bates
As your Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant at Naturmend, I am committed to creating healthy communities. I believe in honouring the unique biochemical individuality of each person who walks through my door and in the amazing benefits of a whole food diet. A healthy body and balanced mind are the cornerstones of a happy existence.