These delicious and nutritious pancakes are a wonderful addition to any weekend routine! They are definitely a staple in my household – simple, yet so tasty.
- Mash banana in a bowl until there are no clumps
- Add eggs and shredded coconut and combine
- Heat up pan on medium high heat, and add coconut oil
- Pour mixture into pan
- Once pancakes begin to bubble, flip them over
- They are finished when golden brown
I enjoy these healthy pancakes with some almond butter on top or maple syrup. Guilt free and delicious!
Dr. Kendra Flock is a former professional soccer player and a former member of the Canadian Women’s National Soccer Team. These experiences have led to a passion for working with sports medicine, regenerative medicine, and pain management. She recognizes first hand how pain and limitations can influence one’s quality of life and her goal is to get you back to your best self.