My current obsession with coconut butter, combined with the presence of a butternut squash in the house, combined with my strong need and desire for simple recipes resulted in this pudding combo. Hope you enjoy.
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash OR 1 can butternut squash puree
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup maple syrup – depending on how sweet you’d like it
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- Melt coconut butter over low heat.
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Dish into ramekins and cool in fridge. Serve chilled with vanilla coconut ice cream. Add cinnamon, cardamom or other spices to your preference.
After graduating with a degree in nutritional sciences from the University of British Columbia, I went on to complete my naturopathic medical training at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. I am a strong advocate of integrated healthcare. To me this means bringing together all forms of healthcare from your healthcare team and communicating to help you reach your health goals. I work along side all types of practitioners and treatments.