My usual routine has been to prepare 3 or 4 days worth of meals at once because it gives me more time during the day for other things, as well it keeps my diet really steady and healthy.
This week I picked up a turkey breast roast for my 4 days of meals and made this super easy recipe.
Super duper easy. I will definitely be doing this again. Did I mention I’ve never cooked turkey ever before?
- 1 turkey breast roast (free range, organic from CNF)
- 1 package beef bacon (from Second to none meats – my favorite place to buy meat) (you can use any type of bacon.)
- ½ bunch of fresh dill
- Salt & pepper
- Coconut oil – 1-2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Carefully dry the turkey breast with paper towel (this is the part when you can kindly thank the animal and say nice things to it)
- Rub coconut oil on the entire thing & add salt and pepper here.
- Line the bottom of your roasting pan with ½ of the package of bacon.
- Set turkey on top of bacon
- Lay the rest of the bacon on top of the roast turkey.
- Place the dill on the top of the turkey.
- Cook the turkey for 2 – 2 ½ hours or until meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
Eat for breakfast along with kale, spinach, avocado and broccoli for a happy day! Read this blog to find out why I recommend meat for breakfast!
By working with me you’ll gain a deeper understanding of your body and the best foods for it. I can offer simple and easy recommendations that will help you feel more energetic, happy, balanced and calm, along with meal plans suited to your lifestyle.