Stay healthy and lose weight with this simple recipe!
The all day salad!
SO..in order to save time, get my greens and feel great I often do the all day salad. Essentially I make a very large salad full of my favourite things and eat it for snacks, lunch and dinner if I’m working late. I don’t necessarily get bored of it because I also bring along other snacks like my favourite fruit, or a fat bomb. It lessens the overall load of things I need to bring and helps if I’m working hours that encompass two meals.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 oz of cheese (omit if you are sensitive / allergic to dairy)
- handful of washed organic blueberries
- handful of washed organic raspberries
- handful of washed organic strawberries
- handful of washed organic cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 of an organic cucumber, diced
- 3 sticks of celery chopped
- 6 oz of roasted chicken
- favorite dressing
- place all ingredients into a large glass storage container
- remove servings at each corresponding meal
- can take smaller serving for a snack or larger for a meal.
Dr. Sarah Kent is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor specializing in your health. She blends traditional knowledge with current scientiﬁc understanding to generate wellness within her patients. She has received specialized training in naturopathic sports medicine, applying the principles and tools of naturopathic care in treating athletes.