Sometimes I crave a snack that I can sip on, has a little bit of sweetness and is light. So I’ll make a smoothie sans protein powder since I don’t like how smoothies with protein powder taste if they are consumed immediately after making. I’ll keep this little snack in the fridge at work and take out when I’m in the mood or drink on the way home to abate my hunger before dinner.
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop of veggie greens (I love THIS one!)
- water to desired thickness
- Add all to blender and mix until thoroughly blended.
Dr. Sarah Kent is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor specializing in your health. She blends traditional knowledge with current scientiﬁc understanding to generate wellness within her patients. She has received specialized training in naturopathic sports medicine, applying the principles and tools of naturopathic care in treating athletes.