I snagged a previous Naturmend Raw Chocolate recipe and added my own twist. I love adding different flavours and textures with fruits, nuts and seeds to my chocolate.
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- A few tsp your preferred sweetener to taste (agave, maple syrup, honey, stevia, etc).
- Your choice: strawberries, pears, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut, mint leaves…
- Melt cacao butter in a double boiler on low, stirring often. Add in cacao powder and sweetener, stirring to mix.
- Choose your option!
1. Put in cute molds.
2. Dip strawberries, pretzels, bananas, etc. then dip in coconut!
3. Mix in your favourite nuts and seeds (I love pumpkin seeds and chopped up mint leaves), and place on parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for a few hours, and enjoy.
- Store extras in the fridge or freezer (they will melt at room temperature).
Karyn is a Registered Psychologist, who primarily practices from a Cognitive Behavioural perspective. She received training from Dr. David Burns, and loves collaborating with her clients to find the thoughts and actions creating obstacles in their lives, and leading them through steps to test if these thoughts and actions are true and helpful.