These are simple and delicious paleo snacks that you could serve as a meal or cut up into slices and give out as appetizers!
Gluten free/ Dairy free/ Sugar free/ Paleo
- 1 wrap for each person Coconut based Paleo Tumeric Wraps (Found at Amaranth)
- 3 tbsp Guacomole for each wrap (mix & mash 1 avocado / 1/2 tomato / 1 tbsp finely chopped red onion / add 1 tbsp lemon juice & a few sprigs of chopped cilantro. Or follow THIS RECIPE
- A handful of Pea Shoots
- A few leaves of Arugula
- 2 stripes of sliced steak
- Cook the steak the way you prefer.
*This is what I do: Turn the oven on to BROIL. Fry the steak until just the outsides are cooked and then put the steak in the oven. You’ll only need it in the oven for about 6 minutes or so, depending on the thickness of the steak- but this will also depend on how well cooked/ rare you like your steak.*
- Let your steak cool. Then cut into thin slices.
- On your paleo wrap add the ingredients and roll very tightly. I recommend cutting your wraps into ‘sushi like’ 1 inch pieces.
I am a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, CHN™ and have a transcript in Iridology from the Canadian Institute of Iridology. I achieved my diploma with honors in holistic nutrition at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in Calgary, Alberta. My vast knowledge of supplementation has been acquired from working in naturopathic clinics, health food stores and ongoing education through webinars, books and podcasts. It is important to me to have up to date information on the newest nutritional research and popular diets. I have also completed my 200hr yoga teacher training in Brazil in 2013 with Define Yoga.