A quick, easy and delicious recipe adapted from The Best of Bridge cookbook.
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ Cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Feta Cheese (1 cup)
** Can add cubed chicken if desired.
Pasta of your choice or Spaghetti squash (to serve 2)
- Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl, cover and leave to marinate for several hours (good to prepare before work).
- If using pasta, cook pasta, drain and return to pot, if using spaghetti squash, good squash, cut squash in half and put face down, in some olive oil, on a cookie sheet. Allow it to cook for about an hour and then can scoop out the “noodles”
- Add the ingredients that have been marinating to the pot, add the feta cheese and leave for a few minutes allowing it to melt and then serve.
Dr. Brandy James graduated from Bishops University with a Bachelor of Science majouring in Biology. She went on to complete her medical training at The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. She is a strong believer in finding and addressing the root cause of the imbalances in health and disease. She takes a holistic and individualized approach to medicine and utilizes a combination of botanical medicine, nutrition, homeopathy and lifestyle and is also trained in Neuroemotional Technique (NET).