This simple and easy tofu pudding recipe is a great tasting dessert for summer. It is gluten-free, egg-free and potentially dairy-free depending on the chocolate you use. I recommend Zimt Artisan Chocolate; it is dairy-free and sweetened with coconut sugar. Found at Naturmend!
- 1 pack of soft tofu, coconut flavor
- 1/2 dark chocolate bar (at least 70%)
- Empty tofu into a mixing bowl and use a beater to blend it together
- Melt the chocolate in a sauce pan, on medium/low heat.
- Add the chocolate to the tofu, blending with a beater.
- Add the tofu pudding mixture to individual containers, glass or porcelain are best, and put in the fridge over night. Garnish with coconut and/or berries before serving.
Dr. Brandy takes a holistic and individualized approach to medicine, utilizing a combination of botanical medicine, nutrition, homeopathy and lifestyle and is also trained in Neuroemotional Technique (NET). An integration of these is used to treat a wide range of conditions including but not limited to Digestive concerns, Women’s Health, hormonal issues, pediatrics and a special interest in addressing Stress and its numerous effects on the body.