This recipe was shared with us by a very special Naturmend follower. Thank you immensely for your participation and support! This recipe is free of gluten, dairy, egg, and sugar! You have full permission to go nuts! Avocado is high in good fats that keep you fuller longer and are high in b vitamins; essential for healthy brain tissue.
- 4 or more avocados
- At least 2 strips of natural selections nitrate free bacon per avocado ( add as much as you want, it is bacon, yummy!)
- 1 chopped green onion per avocado
- 1 clove of garlic minced per avocado
- 1 diced tomato (omit if nightshade free)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Fry the bacon until crispy and let cool on paper towel to absorb any excess fat. When it is cool cut it into small bite sized bits.
Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Don’t forget to keep them to retain the green colour of the guacamole. Scoop out the insides into a bowl. Use a fork to lightly mash the avocados leaving it slightly chunky. Squeeze in the lime juice, add the cilantro, green onion, garlic, tomato and bacon. Stir it up and salt and pepper to taste. Put the outs back in the bowl and serve chilled. It is so good I eat it by the spoonful.