This month’s diet has morphed into a combination of Paleo, candida friendly, blood sugar regulating. Rather than eating the usual salad and meat I put together a slow cooker recipe for dinner.
- Pork shoulder or butt
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 hot red pepper
- 1 can of sugar free whole tomatoes
- 3 cups plain organic beef broth (no sugar or gluten)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- dash of lemon juice
- dash of oregano, thyme, and paprika
- Layer the bottom of the slow cooker in onion and place the pork on top. Add all other ingredients and let cook on LOW for about 9 hours.
- Come home, present the pork any way you like and you are finished!
- Put the pork over a big salad or anything you like best.
I am a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, CHN™ and have a transcript in Iridology from the Canadian Institute of Iridology. I achieved my diploma with honors in holistic nutrition at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in Calgary, Alberta. My vast knowledge of supplementation has been acquired from working in naturopathic clinics, health food stores and ongoing education through webinars, books and podcasts. It is important to me to have up to date information on the newest nutritional research and popular diets. I have also completed my 200hr yoga teacher training in Brazil in 2013 with Define Yoga.