Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA)
What is a BIA?
A Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) is a painless test that only takes minutes to run. Small electrodes are hooked up to your hands and feet and a small current runs between them, providing us with a measurement. Don’t worry, it’s completely safe and you won’t feel a thing!
The information gathered, along with your age, weight, height, activity level, and frame size are entered into the machine’s software which then provides us with a detailed look at your body composition.
Benefits of a BIA:
- Track your weight loss goals by measuring how your body composition & fat mass percentage are evolving
- Monitor your cellular health through your phase angle measurement
- Learn the status of your hydration levels & measure the levels of water both inside and outside of your cells
- Measure your muscle tone & learn what percentage of your body is lean muscle mass
- Use your individual results to implement targeted strategies in order to age healthily
BIA’s are done in our clinic by our Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, Ralitza Alexandrov. Book online today!